Saturday, April 6, 2013

THN is back and is as hungry as ever!

Apologies for the lengthy absence.  I started this blog while taking a break from a regular job, and when I started a new job back in August, I tried my best to continue documenting my feasting activities.  When I realized that I wasn't able to keep posting on a regular basis, I decided to stop altogether for a while.

I recently checked and saw that despite taking the break, my Twitter followers had continued to grow, my page views on this blog continue to pile up and geez, I just feel like I owe it to everyone to keep going.  I can't promise that I will post as frequently, but I will give it my best.  Thank you to everyone for the support and please feel free to message me if you have any suggestions or feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment