Thursday, August 2, 2012

Ovaltine (阿華田) - Lan Fong Yuen (Sheung Wan) 蘭芳園 (上環)

Ovaltine (阿華田)
Ovaltine (阿華田) - HK$16

The Hungry Nobody score - 3/10 
Standard concoction, too much water and standard pricing?  Never again.

Lan Fong Yuen (Sheung Wan)
Shop 304D, 3/F, Shun Tak Centre, 168-200 Connaught Road
蘭芳園
上環干諾道中168-200號信德中心3樓304D號舖
(+852) 2517 7168 / 2517 7268

What I did like was that it was served hot.  Hmmm, yep.  That's it.

What I didn't like was that it was mixed only with water.  I don't expect places to use milk or even partially use (some sort of) milk, but with just water, it tastes like it's missing something.  Add in the fact that they used too much water, well, now it's starting to get to where I don't want to drink it.  In fact, I didn't finish my Ovaltine this visit.  Add in the price of HK$16, there's no way I'd ever order this again, not when I could have something like their milk tea...

No comments:

Post a Comment